London Thameside landmark Battersea Power Station is being sold in a deal worth some GBP£1.6bn. The news that the Employees Provident Fund of Malaysia, together with the Permodalan Nasional Berhad Malaysia wealth fund is buying the prime real estate has been welcomed as one of the UK's ...
A 190-year old Bristol law practice has called in administrators after financial difficulties meant its management could no longer keep the business running successfully.
70-year-old Scottish sawmill enters administration
'Optimistic outlook' after MBI at Essex security company
- 2017: A Record Number of Global Business Acquisitions
- How the Autumn Budget will benefit small companies
- Business rates reform leads to higher bills but greater opportunity
- Betting companies limber up for autumn of dealmaking
- A third of UK businesses slow to adopt modern tech
- UK pub sector in rude health as M&A activity climbs
- Revealed: “Hot Sectors” in the acquisitions market right now
- Leaking information on M&A deals boosts deal values
- Most costly buyer mistakes revealed
- Founders don’t always win big on ‘successful’ exits