A Cumbria-based food producer and family business has entered administrators after ceasing trading earlier this month, as increased competitive pressures continue to hit the food and beverage manufacturing sector. The Ultimate Food Company, best known for its line of bespoke Christmas puddings, has...
It has been widely reported that telecommunications firm BT has been forced to sell its cable-making arm as part of a wider effort to simplify its business following a string of financial setbacks.
Jamie Oliver restaurant group considers selling Barbecoa chain
Top environmental engineering firm enters administration
- Renewable energy sector ripe for M&A activity
- 2017: A Record Number of Global Business Acquisitions
- How the Autumn Budget will benefit small companies
- Business rates reform leads to higher bills but greater opportunity
- Betting companies limber up for autumn of dealmaking
- A third of UK businesses slow to adopt modern tech
- UK pub sector in rude health as M&A activity climbs
- Revealed: “Hot Sectors” in the acquisitions market right now
- Leaking information on M&A deals boosts deal values
- Most costly buyer mistakes revealed